- RSS Channel Showcase 7419500
- RSS Channel Showcase 6012785
- RSS Channel Showcase 8989551
- RSS Channel Showcase 9273727
Articles on this Page
- 12/08/14--02:00: _Free College Tuitio...
- 12/09/14--02:00: _Fall Semester Final...
- 12/10/14--01:30: _EFCollegeBreak – Go...
- 12/17/14--03:00: _Highlights of 2014
- 12/18/14--03:00: _My Plans For 2015 +...
- 12/30/14--02:00: _5 Things I’m Lookin...
- 01/08/15--05:26: _My Daily Routine Th...
- 01/26/15--03:01: _Spring Classes and ...
- 01/28/15--02:00: _Ideas for 2015-2016...
- 04/22/15--03:00: _5 Important Life-Ch...
- 08/07/15--01:08: _CampusBookRentals +...
- 09/28/15--02:13: _7 Ways To Pay Off S...
- 05/02/16--02:30: _I Quit College To T...
- 10/31/16--02:00: _10 Ways To Have Lon...
- 11/09/16--01:00: _25 Tips For Weight ...
- 11/30/16--01:00: _10 Gifts For The Fi...
- 12/02/16--01:00: _10 Frugal Gifts For...
- 12/17/16--02:00: _Student Discounts Y...
- 12/21/16--01:00: _50+ Ways To Make Ex...
- 12/09/16--12:54: _Recommendations
- 12/08/14--02:00: Free College Tuition In the US? Plus What You Can Do To Cut Costs
- 12/09/14--02:00: Fall Semester Finally Over! What’s Next? + Summer Break Plans
- 12/10/14--01:30: EFCollegeBreak – Go Abroad During Spring Break!
- 12/17/14--03:00: Highlights of 2014
- 12/18/14--03:00: My Plans For 2015 + St. Louis in Summer + Abroad Plans
- 12/30/14--02:00: 5 Things I’m Looking Forward To In 2015
- 01/08/15--05:26: My Daily Routine Throughout Spring Semester
- 01/26/15--03:01: Spring Classes and My Favorite Courses
- 01/28/15--02:00: Ideas for 2015-2016 + Me Being Indecisive
- 04/22/15--03:00: 5 Important Life-Changing Lessons I Learned At 21
- 08/07/15--01:08: CampusBookRentals + Coupon Code
- 09/28/15--02:13: 7 Ways To Pay Off Student Loans Fast
- 05/02/16--02:30: I Quit College To Travel The World
- 10/31/16--02:00: 10 Ways To Have Long Lasting Energy
- 11/09/16--01:00: 25 Tips For Weight Loss
- 11/30/16--01:00: 10 Gifts For The Finance Savvy
- 12/02/16--01:00: 10 Frugal Gifts For The Traveler Under $20
- 12/17/16--02:00: Student Discounts You May Be Missing Out On (Updated)
- 12/21/16--01:00: 50+ Ways To Make Extra Money
- 12/09/16--12:54: Recommendations
Ah, how much I enjoy talking about the topic of free college tuition. I constantly hear about this on the news. My friend recently did a project on cutting college costs and he weighed out the pros and cons. I definitely believe in my opinion that there are way more pros to having free tuition […]
AGH! CLASSES ARE OVER! This is a joyous day and I plan on celebrating all week and weekend long. I’ve survived my first semester in the ‘burbs of Chicago and I can’t believe it’s already over. I have one more semester until I am a junior in college. I was thinking about taking summer classes, […]
A friend of mine recently showed me this site, and ever since then I have been addicted to it. At first the prices looked a bit steep, but when you look into all of the logistics of everything that it gives you for college spring break trips, it actually seems pretty inexpensive for everything you […]
2014 has been a pretty darn awesome year for me. I moved to a new city/state, transferred to a new school, reconnected with my dad’s side of the family, ended a long-term relationship, and more. I’ve changed drastically in pretty much every way possible. Looking back to a year ago… I was a completely different […]
2015 is soon approaching, which has led me to think of what my future has in store for me. I like to keep pretty organized so I have been thinking of what goals I want to complete in 2015. 2014 was filled with many goals and I actually completed most if not all of them, […]
2015 is quickly approaching and I’ve begun thinking about everything I am looking forward to this year. 2014 was incredibly life changing in so many ways. I’ve changed more in this past year that my entire life. I’m stronger than I’ve ever been and it feels absolutely amazing. I decided to create a list of 5 […]
Now that it’s Spring semester again, it’s time to juggle school full-time, along with 3 part-time jobs. People ask me all the time how I do it, or if I even have a life. Well let me tell you, I do have a life! It’s all about keeping organized and SANE while juggling all of […]
This semester has been really exciting because I am starting to dive into courses that are really of my interest. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I’m not a fan of taking the regular required courses that universities make you take. I know the majority of us rather dive right into our degree and […]
The year of 2015 is going to definitely be a life-changing year for me. I’ll be a junior in college and I also will be closer to one day getting my masters in ABA. Or possible becoming a Special Education to be a teacher, but we will see. At least I’m sticking to what I want to […]
Now that I’m close to turning 22, I’ve been thinking about this past year and how unstable the whole year pretty much was. I went through a move to a new state, a somewhat difficult breakup, living in an uncomfortable environment, and left behind all of my friends. I spent the past 10 months in […]
Renting textbooks has its perks and downfalls, but for the most part it’s worth saving hundreds of dollars by simply renting. Most people do not use their books after the semester is over, and over time the textbooks will stack up and gather dust. I’ve saved hundreds if not almost a thousand dollars from simply […]
Below is a post from my sister at Making Sense of Cents. Enjoy! When I first graduated from college, I was very stressed out about my student loans. I had already been living on my own for several years and working full-time, but I made the mistake of not paying off my student loans in […]
I’m a 22-year-old college student drop out. I’m not ashamed to say I have no clue what I want to do for the rest of my life. I truly wish there wasn’t such an incredible amount of pressure to immediately enroll into college after high school. How is an 18-year-old supposed to know how they […]
Creating long-lasting energy has never been easier. We now have all of the resources and tools we need in order to create and sustain a life filled with bountiful energy and vitality. The world spends billions of dollars on the newest energy drinks, pills, powders, and other items in order to get energy. What about […]
Whether your goals are to lose weight, live a healthier lifestyle or incorporate healthy things into your life every day, these 25 goals will be perfect for you. Losing weight doesn’t have to be a long, grueling process. It can very w ell be fun, as well exciting. You’re about to embark on this health […]
Giving a financial tool as a gift is one of the best gifts that could be given during the holiday season. Learning how to save money, budget, and other important personal finance tools are key to living a stress-free life when it comes to money. Money is often a stressor for a majority of people, […]
Are you excited for the holiday season? I am! I haven’t started any holiday shopping yet, but I already have laid out what I am getting for people. I’m shopping on a pretty tight budget this year, so I’ve decided to go with heartfelt and creative gifts. Buying a gift for someone doesn’t need to […]
So much money can be saved by simply flashing your student ID card, yet so many college students never do this. I honestly don’t even believe you have to be a current college student, you could still flash your college ID without an issue. I try my best to remember to ask each restaurant/store I […]
Mostly everyone agrees that making more money and having more in savings is beneficial. Making extra money at home can be quite convenient, which is why many of the ways to make extra money at home can all be done at home. That extra $50 a month can really change someone’s life. Making extra money each […]
I made this page so you all can easily find all of the companies, services, and products I use or recommend using. On this page, you’ll be able to find out how to make extra money, save money, make life easier, and more. I’ve only included what I use myself or what I would […]